Crystals are used in almost every technological device in the contemporary world, from mobile phones to satellites. We break down the most common queries of people about the best stones for healing in this blog post!
#1. Why are crystals so strong? How do these work?
This is when science and mysticism come together: Crystals have been around for millions of years, forming during the early phases of the earth’s evolution. Because crystals preserve all the information they have ever been exposed to, I conceive them as a timeless library of knowledge.
According to science, crystals are also the most organized structure in nature, with the lowest level of entropy. Crystals are built so that they react to all the energy surrounding them by oscillating and producing specific vibrational frequencies.
Crystals are vital to current technology because they are balanced, transmit frequencies, and store a vast amount of data. That’s why crystals may be found in computers, televisions, mobile phones, satellites, and other electronic devices.
#2. What do I need to know to choose the best crystals?
It depends on what you’re searching for since each crystal kind serves a distinct function. That said, I encounter merchants from all over the globe on my trips, and I buy crystals from people I trust. Knowing the origins of a crystal is analogous to understanding the sources of the meat you’re eating or ensuring that your engagement ring isn’t a blood diamond.
Everything has an energy, and you want your crystal to have the most positive, pure, and clear energies possible. I often ask crystal shop owners where they acquire their stones, how they harvest them, and if they know anything about the physical history of the rock I’m interested in.
Most significantly, if a crystal is yours, it will communicate with you. The stone may get warm in your palm, cause tingling in your arm, or cause a third-eye buzz. When a stone is yours, trust your instincts. If something doesn’t seem quite right, trust your instincts—not it’s intended for you.
#3. How to properly take care of my crystals?
Crystals on altars should be cleaned once a month on average. If you meditate with a crystal or wear one every day, you should clean it once a week. If you don’t want someone else to touch your crystal, you’ll need to wash it straight away before wearing or using it again.
You may clean stones in a variety of methods, including the ones listed below:
- For a week, bury them in soil. When you return your crystals and stones to the soil, they will be cleansed and recharged by the earth’s vibration.
- Using saltwater, wash them: Negative energy is purified and absorbed by the salt.
- Leave the crystals out in the moonlight three days before and three days after the full moon (or for at least 24 hours). The moon’s light is brightest and most energetically intense during the full moon, which helps cleanse and charge the stones.
- To remove fingerprints and disinfect them, wipe them with a soft cloth and isopropyl alcohol.
- Pass the stone through the smoke after burning sage.
You also interested in Meditation Home Decor